Saturday, March 3, 2012

Somewhere






Sometimes I wish I wouldn't spend so much time thinking about life and other great questions. At times I'm totally satisfied with my answers and think that I can understand the whole world and next I just feel absolutely lost. It's so typical for me.. playing my 'up-down-game'. And where am I now? Up or down? Well I think somewhere in the middle. Haha I must have fever or something..

Nem arról van szó, hogy nem szeretek elmélkedni. Sőt! Nagyon is fontos, hogy elgondolkozzunk a dolgok lényegén és értelmén. Inkább csak az tud aggasztó lenni, hogy sokszor ugyanarra a kérdésre teljesen eltérő válaszokkal tudunk előrukkolni. És akkor mi alapján döntsünk, hogy mégis melyik a helyes? Hmm. Várjunk szerintem. Idővel úgyis mindent megtudunk.

xx Nita

1 comment: